Peer to Peer Lending
Also known as P2P lending, Peer to Peer Lending involves matching lenders (people or businesses who want to lend money) with borrowers (those who want a loan) via online services.
Peer to Peer lending is fast becoming a popular way to borrow money as for many people, it is a handy way to take out the loan they require without the need to go to a bank/building society, especially if the borrower has had adverse credit issues in the past.
Our involvement is that we work with, and have access to, a range of P2P funders (on your behalf) to find you the best deal. The benefits of P2P lending includes:
- A quick and easy application process
- Access to the most competitive deals and products from a range of P2P lenders that are not always available on the open market
- More flexible repayment terms
- Maybe ideal for those with ‘adverse credit’
- Ideal for those who do not want to arrange a loan with banks/building societies for personal/religious purposes
Want to know more? Get in touch today and let us guide you through your options. We treat every application on a personal basis so that your search is tailored to your business requirements. That way, you can be assured we’ll find you the best rate and the best financial product for your needs.