As a business, waiting for invoices to be paid can be a waiting game – and it can easily turn into a cash-flow problem. But, there is a solution: Invoice Finance.
Invoice Finance works in a very simple way; once you have done your work for a client, you can gain access to the invoice amount, as cash, from Invoice Finance lenders.
When it comes to lenders in Invoice Finance, costs and charges can differ, and the options can appear confusing. At Leasetech, we have access to the very best Invoice Finance lenders, and we can also guide and advise you on providers who work in different business sectors – and who is the right fit for your business. Our aim is to ensure you get the options – and the high funding levels – you need, in the short time you need it (them).
- Ideal for businesses (B2B) with a turnover of £25,000 or more
- Get immediate access to 90% of your invoice value
- Quick decision on application and funds in quick time often within 24 hours
- Supports business growth – take on big orders and have the cash to pay for your stock and staff straightaway
- Choose from:
- Invoice factoring: lender approaches the client to collect your payments (with the option of Bad Debt Protection so that even if customers go bankrupt etc your money is paid)
- Invoice discounting: when payments are collected, any advance is returned to the lender
- The process:
- Once a product/service is provided and payment terms agreed, an invoice is issued
- You notify your finance lender who will issue a cash advance for up to 90% of the value of the invoice
- As soon as the client pays their invoice, you take the remaining invoice value, after your Invoice Finance lender has taken their fees
Want to know more? Get in touch today and let us guide you through your options. We treat every application on a personal basis so that your search is tailored to your business requirements and we’ll work with you to ensure you get the Invoice Finance that is right for your business needs. That way, you can be assured we’ll find you the best rate and the best financial product for your needs.